- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Click the "ADD TO CART" button below. Once your Beacon is ready, it will automatically be shipped to your doorstep. No additional steps needed. We currently expect to begin shipping our first orders in June.
All subsequent Beacon units ordered will be full price at $799.
Shipping update (5/17): Orders placed on or prior to May 17 are expected to begin shipping in June. All orders placed after May 17 are expected to begin shipping in July.
Easy To Use
Provides safe and effective air and surface disinfection with a Wi-Fi enabled phone app
Just Plug It In
Powered by a standard power adapter that connects to a 120V outlet.
Phone app gives users the power to customize their disinfection schedule
Includes an indicator card showing that Beacon is operating correctly
Leverages Far-UVC 222nm technology for effective disinfection
10,000+ hours of operation
Affixes to wall with adhesives or screws
What is included:
- One (1) Beacon
- One (1) Far-UVC 222nm Indicator Testing Card
- One (1) Power Cord
- One (1) Wall-Mounting Bracket
- Beacon Phone Application for iOS and Android
- Beacon Instruction Booklet
- Disinfects up to 99.98% of germs, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens air and exposed surfaces.
- Operates with the use of a phone app available for iOS and Android.
- Can be used around people or in "Empty Room Mode" based on applicable regulations.
- Contains Ushio's Care222 Far-UVC Krypton Argon Filtered Bulb.
- Lifetime operation expected for 10,000+ hours.
- Installs 8' above the floor with ability to easily and simply disconnect and reconnect.
- Complaint with current rules and regulations. Beacon's intelligent design can be updated to maintain compliance with changing rules and regulations.
Shipping, Returns, & Warranty
We currently expect to begin shipping in June. Free standard shipping is included in all domestic U.S. orders.
Your order is refundable at any time prior to delivery, as well as 30 days after product delivery. Beacon offers a full exchange or refund for any order that is received in defective or damaged condition, or missing items, within 30 days from date of product delivery.
To request an exchange or refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beacon offers a 1-year limited warranty. This limited warranty begins on the date of delivery. To receive warranty service, the purchaser must contact Beacon for problem determination and service procedures. The original dated bill of sale must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to Beacon.
To begin your warranty claim, please contact email@example.com
1. Beacon obligations are limited to the repair or, at its discretion, replacement of the product or the defective part.
2. Warranty repairs must be carried out by authorized Beacon service members. No reimbursements will be made for repairs carried out by anyone other than Beacon and, any such repair work and damage to the products caused by such repair work will not be covered by this warranty.
3. This warranty covers none of the following: a) Repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. b) Cost relating to transport, removal or installation of the product. c) Misuse, including the failure to use this product for its normal purposes. d) Damage caused by Lightning, Water, Fire, Acts of God, War, Public Disturbances, incorrect mains voltage, improper ventilation or any other cause beyond the control of Beacon.
4. This warranty is valid for any person who legally acquired possession of the product during the warranty period.
Safe + Science Driven
How Beacon fits into your daily life:
Helps keep you safe from pathogens brought into your home
Homeowners and renters can disinfect the air and surfaces in their personal spaces: kitchens, bathrooms, foyers, mudrooms, living rooms, and many more.
Helps keep your guests healthy
For hosts to use when guests are in your home to limit the spread of germs, viruses, and bacteria.
Helps keep your spaces safe to run your business
Business owners can disinfect spaces that customers interact most with such as:
- Grocery stores, Retail stores, Gyms, Daycares, Restaurants, Schools, and Community Centers
- Medical: Hospitals, Doctor's Offices, and Nursing Homes
- Transportation: Planes, Trains, Transportation Hubs, Ride-Sharing, and Buses